John Muniz For Congress
I am for the following:
- Increase school safety for our children:
- Do away with standardized testing.
- Funds saved from standardized testing utilized in teachers’ salary increases.
- Remaining balance of funds used toward curriculum development across Congressional District 8.
- Find a pathway to citizenship for all dreamers:
- Resolve the immigration crisis (comprehensive immigration reform) by working together across party lines for the common good of all.
- Have secured borders.
- Increase security to protect the homeland.
- Lower taxes, especially for home owners and businesses:
- Homeowners will have extra cash flow
- Businesses can use extra funds for capital investments or salary increases.
- Find a solution for the present health care crisis:
- Competitive and cost effective medical insurance for all Americans.
- Medical insurance across state lines.
- Allow groups to join together for better medical and cost effective medical insurance.
- Ensure zoning laws are not changed in order to benefit big corporations:
- New zoning laws change the landscape of communities by creating a concrete jungle.
- Regular family houses should be replaced in like manner not by big apartment buildings.
- Ensure that all religious groups have the right to worship:
- In their respective communities.
- In a hassle-free environment.
- Ensure that all people in District 8 are treated with dignity and respect:
- Regardless of race
- Regardless of ethnicity
- Regardless of religion or lack thereof
- Regardless of sexual orientation
- Regardless of social status
- Regardless of political affiliation
New Jersey Congressional District 8
Please Share This Page